Saturday, May 19, 2012

Europe and an antique radio?

So what might the two have in common you might ask? Well probably a lot more than you would think and I care to research... lets not get sidetracked!

Spending two weeks in Europe is one of the best times I have had in my entire (albeit short) life. I will post some stories and pictures very soon. Although I feel that none of the photos do any of the splendid places I saw any justice, probably because unlike my sister I am a terrible photgrapher!

Onto antique the antique radio then, as I am sure you must be eagerly anticipating the explanation for this. Quite simply, where the telly in the lounge once was now sits this beautiful antique AEG Telefunken radio circa 1953.


Not only does it look marvelous, but it also fits in with our redecorating plans which will hopefully keep me distracted from my bon voyage European blues.

More exciting posts to come!

1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete